Monday 9 July 2012

The Amazing Spiderman!

We all know who Spider-man is. If you don't, well you are a loser. Ha just kidding!
I went to see the film the other week and out of 10, I would rate it 7/10.


Andrew Garfield as Spider-man is actually pretty good. I like him as a better Spider-man than Toby Maguire. I like how they started it from when Peter Parker was a little boy and they showed how his parents left him at his aunt May and Uncle Ben. Emma Stone is also an amazing actress but I don't think she quite pulled off playing a seventeen year old girl. The Lizard was pretty cool too I guess. Obviously it was going to be quite a predictable film. But to be honest I expected more twists and turns. I also watched it in 3d, but it wasn't very 3d-ish. The effects were kinda rubbish. But other than that, I enjoyed the film and I would watch it again. But in 2D :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment