Monday 15 October 2012

Neglected blog.... Ooooops.

I am not impressed with myself for neglecting this blog! I have just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to really sit down and concentrate on this. What's keeping me busy the most? My internship and my weekend job! :) I am very tired, but I am enjoying what I do so I can't complain.

Anyways, more about my internship. I'm currently interning as an Online Advertising Operations Assistant at base79 (www.base79.com) and I am loving every minute of it! Having my own desk, learning so many things about ad ops, setting up online campaigns on my own, learning about content managing on youtube... I'm certainly learning a lot! I've been there for nearly two months now and it's just been so amazing. I've been really blessed and lucky. I don't know what will happen after my internship ends, but I'm just so thankful for this wonderful opportunity. I'm certainly taking everything that I'm learning on board and will definitely put it to good use for my career and my future.

Just another day at the office :) I absolutely love this dress. And you'll never believe where I got it from. Primark! Yes that's right, Primark!
What else has happened? Well, I have had my graduation ceremony! Finally :) It was an amazing day. Totally proud of myself. It was so nice seeing my classmates too and just catching up with everyone. My parents enjoyed themselves too and are super proud of me. After my graduation ceremony, I had a celebration dinner with family and some closest friends :)
Graduation day :) 

And I guess that's the end of my uni life over and the start of being a grown up :) Though I would love to do a masters one day. Once I figure out what I really want to do with my life. I'm in that phase where I'm really unsure and I'm still trying to figure out where I really want to be. But I've learned not to stress out too much about it. I'm just going to keep working hard and see where it would take me. Right now I'm just enjoying what I'm doing and learning so many new things and I am most certainly growing up. :)

Andreadxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment